Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Return of the Cows?!?


Can it really be?!? Have some of the cows returned despite the scary snorts and evil monsters that are destroying the hillside?! I was very happy to see these cows contently munching on the dead, California grass. I hope they stay!!









This is one of my chores--and I really love it!!! Mommy and I went to Costco together and bought a huge thing of toilet paper so I got to put it away!! I am such a big helper to my mommy. We've been using a lot of toilet paper lately. My mommy figured out why when I clogged the potty twice in 3 days. Apparently, you're not supposed to use a wad the size of your head each time you wipe. This potty thing is so confusing!! Just when I think I've got it figured out, Mommy tells me something new. Now I have to count 5 squares and then rip.

















Speaking of the potty, here's mine. I love it! I am able to use the regular potty without the potty seat, but sometimes that can be a little precarious when you are in a big hurry!!
This is my hula skirt!!

2 comments:

Kimiko said...

Wow! Keanna's got quite the vocabulary for a 3 year old -- I don't know too many 3 year olds who use the word "precarious." Actually, I don't know too many high schoolers (and probably college students) who even know what that means.

Ang said...

What an adorable blog... Keanna is getting so big! I found this site through Leslie's and was excited because I have been wanting to get ahold of you so we could get together soon with the kids! When you have a chance, would you mind passing along your #? angienicolewarren@gmail.com. We too just created a blog, you can view it at www.warrenupdate.com, hope to talk to you soon!
Ang