Saturday, August 25, 2007

No More Cows!!!

It was a very sad day last week when the tractors showed up. This is the view from my backyard. Usually there are cows on this hill. I love the cows! Because of the valley between us and them, the sound of their "moos" carries to our house so nicely that it sounds like they are in our backyard. Now all I hear is the sound of calapitters (tractors, that is). They are carving away the hills--presumably to build houses. Can you believe that?!?











Here is me helping my mommy clean the kitchen. I am using the little vacuum that Mama and Bapa gave me for my birthday. It makes sound, has a light, a hose, and attachments, and really picks things up!!!









Aren't I cute?









This is my sad face.



Happy face!!
Excited face!
Kiss face!
Mommy and Daddy from my point of view--they are VERY tall!

2 comments:

Kimiko said...

Ok, a lot has had to happen since this! I need documentation of it!

Sarah! said...

Keanna - Potty training AND preschool!! I'm impressed miss!! Hopefully I'll get to meet you (finally) when I swing through California in a few months. In the mean time, I hope you're keeping your mommy and daddy hopping! :)