Saturday, August 18, 2007

OOOPS!!








Today was a pretty eventful day. Even though it was Saturday, Mommy made me wake up early. We went to Miss Brianna's house (she's one of the preschool teachers) and helped them move. Speaking of preschool, these are my first-day photos I promised. I am with my teacher, Miss Katie. I love her very much!




After my afternoon nap, I helped Mommy make dinner. We had pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fruit. While making dinner, I had a slight accident with the chair I was standing on. It grabbed my leg and pinned it against the "wash disher" and wouldn't let go. Mommy had to come rescue me but I was already scraped up. After determining that my leg wasn't going to fall off, Mommy gave me my owie ice cube. She also told me that owies hurt less if they don't know I'm upset about them so I stopped fussing and it worked!! It stopped hurting!



















After dinner, Daddy and I had a fun time running around and jumping out at each other from around the corners. "BOOO!" In fact, I had so much fun that I had my first wetting accident in over 3 weeks. OOOPS!!! Mommy and Daddy said it was okay and that things like that happen. So I had to take my bath.
I am now in bed with my beloved pink blankie, brown puppy, and Weenie Bear. Good night!

3 comments:

Kimiko said...

Keanna! I love your blog and seeing all the pictures of you! You looked so pretty for your first day of preschool! Uncle James and I love you and miss you very much!

mama said...

Dear Keanna,

Bapa and I think you are such an amazing person. We love seeing the world through your eyes, words, and motions. We love you and your excitement about all the pleasures of life. You are so full of vitality and love.
Mama

Kimiko said...

Oh, to be a kid again....